Tuesday 7 May 2013

Meet The Designers! Say HELLO to Agnieszka & Alexandra!!






*** See our current challenge HERE***



When I was checking the 'Designers' page tab HERE recently what really impressed upon me whilst proof-reading everyone's introductions, was what a marvellously international Design Team we have here!  That is just SO EXCITING to me - it is exactly what I was after - creating a feeling of universalness, eradicating all the barriers & borders that separate people & making EVERYONE feel welcome in a place that 'has no limits'!

It felt like I was hopping on an Emirates flight (you know when they announce how many different languages their staff are able to speak, etc. before take off?!)  I am just in love with the online scrapbooking/blogging world because of the
way it "takes me away" - a free holiday via my computer ♥ I truly hope that you will all feel some of that love playing here @ Scrap Around The World.

We are a team of 14 women from all around the globe, of different ages, cultures & circumstances, united by our love of scrapbooking!  It is a universal language that we all understand!!  I'm not going to bore you with bios you've already read, but rather give you the link HERE to our 'Design Team' page (located along the top of this blog). Instead  are a couple of fun Q & A's from some of our team.  
More coming soon!
Agnieszka Bellaidea


1. How long does it take you to complete a scrapbook page?
I wish I would know how long takes me to finish 1 page! I normally work on several
pages at the same time so it`s takes me anything between 2-3 days and 2 weeks.
2. Do you snack while you work?  
(What are your favourite nibbles & drinks while scrapbooking?)
I don't like to eat when working on my pages but I do drink lots of rooibos tea!
3.   Do you listen to music while you scrap? If so what's on your media player?
I love listen to the music when I work! Some of my favourites are:-
"You don't know me" by Ray Charles and Diana Krall & many songs by James Morrison, Duffy & Nelly Furtado.
1.  How often do you scrapbook?
Unfortunately I can't scrapbook as often as I would like so it usually
happens at night, once the kids are in bed, 3 or 4 times a week.

2. Tell us something interesting about yourself!

I love to travel, take photos, meet new people, meet up with friends, dance
with my hubby & kids, watch movies at the cinema & enjoy EVERY moment in life! 
I am such an energetic person that 24 hours in a day is never enough for me :)

3. What's your day job?  Do you care for your family & home 
during the day or do you go out to work, if so what do you do?

I work as a French teacher at a primary school - a job I love because it combines creativity with children's education & leaves me with time for my family & other interests too.

Check back soon to learn more about our fabulous designers & don't forget to leave some  love for Agnieskza & Alexandra who are working hard behind the scenes to bring you the next next challenge.  

So far we have FIFTEEN entries!!  Thank you, thank you!!! 
 Behind the scenes at Scrap Around The World we are all so excited!!!!!




3 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

Great to learn a bit about the new designers. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Ella Swan said...

Thanks Heather!!

Mona Pendleton said...

What an awesome place to play! Thanks for the amazing inspiration and fun challenge! Looking forward to many more!