Friday 11 October 2013

Guest Design Team Inspiration from 2 Crafty Chipboard!




Hello there Scrap Around The World fans!

Today we have some extra inspiration to share with you from one of
 our sponsors this month, 2 Crafty Chipboard, who are Guest Designing for us!!


They've created some beautiful layouts based on

 our current Mood Board & optional  sketch. 


Boy oh boy did they push the boat out for us or what?!

THANK YOU so much to the designers at 2 Crafty for 
creating such jaw-dropping creations for us here!!

Melinda Thompson {Australia}


I followed the sketch but instead of 2 photos I used some chipboard
 in place of 1 of the photos. I was inspired by the blues & pinks in the 
mood board as well as the flowers, doilies, bows, typewriter,
 chevron arrows in the cushion.




Sarah Groen {New Zealand}

I was inspired by the 'girlie' feel of the mood board & used 
similar colours as well as a doily photo mat, inspired by the 
doily vases - this was a great challenge to participate in!


Heather Jacob {Australia}

The images of the flowers , lacy vase & the shoes suggested a romantic 
 mood to me, which made me think of Paris!   The city of love, romance & art!!
 Beautiful  blooms, art, romance & of course the magnificent Eiffel Tower.





Lindy Gillespie {Australia}

I was inspired by the image of the shoes as I love everything
 pretty so I honed in on the pink & went for PRETTY!!




Felicity Wilson- {Australia}

I was totally inspired by the colours in the mood board & the patterns
 - big LOVE!  That was my starting point along with the sketch,
 which I flipped & came up with a page that I love!!




Nicole Doiron {Canada}

I turned the sketch clockwise to better align my single-photo layout.
 I was inspired by the pretty colours on the mood board, namely the pinks, 
yellows, whites & blues. The doily vases inspired me to use doilies as well 
as a lace doily punch. 





Chantal Vandenberg {Australia}

Inspiration came from the colour palette, doily vases & chevron design
 on the cushion.  The angle of the flower stems inspired my chipboard flourish
placement & the frame inspired me to frame one of my photos in gold,
 adding touches of luxe gold here & there too :)




 Elena Olinevich {Belarus}




 Keren Tamir {Canada}

As I'm a DT member for both 2 Crafty & Scrap Around The World I 
decided to create another layout this month for the 2 Crafty Feature!
 I was inspired by the blue hues, the chevron pattern & of course the flowers!!




And last but not least we have Di Garling's layout, seen previously in our September
 reveal post, as Di has joined our team here at Scrap Around The World too!

Di Garling {Australia}

I used the sketched but turned it on its side, the mood board was a great
 inspiration too. I used both the pink & aqua from the board as well as 
the flowers & the polka dots. The lace doily also inspired me to use the 
2 Crafty chipboard lace border too.


Please remember to leave some COMMENT LOVE for these talented ladies
 & don't forget to pop over to the 2 Crafty blog here for more inspiration!!


10 comments:

Leonie said...

Awesome inspiration ladies just too much loveliness altogether! Well Done and thanks for joining SATW as Guest Designers. :)

Kim Ewins said...

Such jaw dropping gorgeous creations ladies :)
Thank you for joining SATW this month :))

Heather Jacob said...

thanks for having us create here at SATW, such an awesome site and a fabulous mood board ... loveeeeeeeeeee it and I agree the girls excelled themselves x

Vanessa said...

Congratulations 2Crafty DT, what can I say - awesomely stunning work, as always. You girls absolutely rock.

Di Garling said...

So much beauty in these layouts girls. You have all done such an amazing job, makes me so proud to be part of the 2crafty team. Also big thanks to SATW for inviting us to join in the fun this month. Cheers Di xo

Di Garling said...

So much beauty in these layouts girls. You have all done such an amazing job, makes me so proud to be part of the 2crafty team. Also big thanks to SATW for inviting us to join in the fun this month. Cheers Di xo

Keren Tamir said...

FAntastic reveal everyone!! thank you for all of you who participated in this special GD!! love you all!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow such beautiful layouts here!! Thanks so much for having us! I loved the challenge!!! xo

zenevak said...

What super gorgeous layouts! Each one is so beautiful and inspirational!

Eila Sandberg said...

My gosh so much gorgeousness shared!! thank you so so much ladies for being with us this month!! xox